Sunday, August 16, 2009

Let's Do...

...Gluten Free Ice Cream Cones. I did today. Picked them up at Whole Foods when I made my run. I'm a bit of an ice cream junkie, but I missed the joy of an ice cream cone. So for the first time in over a year I had two scoops of ice cream in a cone. Bliss. The brand is actually called Let's Do...Gluten Free Ice Cream Cones, catchy right? They're a cake style cone and to my mind there was no difference in texture or taste to the regular cake cones from my childhood. Cake cones bring back all the nostalgia of being a kid again. The race to finish the ice cream before it melted and got sticky on my hands and wrists. I'll be enjoying another several scoops thanks to Let's Do brand. Next on the agenda, finding or making gluten free waffle cones. Anyone got any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment