Monday, May 4, 2009

Squeeeeeeeeee!

GAH! So much to talk about. I'm having trouble forming big girl words when all I want to do is jump up and down and squeal.

First, last night was so much fun! Ended up at a mexican fiesta with the cousins. Tequila, sangria, and enchiladas, plus my cousins and their INSANE friends equals a damn good time. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. The other ladies and I played bladerdash after the meal. I don't think I've laughed so hard all year. As a direct result of last night's festivities I am looking for a film entitled "The Wild Women of Wongo" And yes, you read that correctly. Just try to guess what that's about. Hell, just try to envision the plots we came up with last night. Yeah...it was awwwwesome.




So today (and this is what has me unable to use my big girl words) I went to the FRENCH CULINARY INSTITUTE!!!! My admissions counselor is not only the most adorable thing ever, but she was a wealth of information. I saw all of the kitchens and met with career resources and and and...I can't even begin to describe how fabulous it all was. And I didn't even get to meet anyone famous. This was just a standard tour. She invited me back to sit in on a course and I can have dinner or lunch at L'Ecole with a guest for free so I can see how the students finish their education. GAH! I'm all a-twitter. I'm gonna go bounce around some more, and maybe update this when I can string together a sentence without feeling the urge to go *squeeeee*

No comments:

Post a Comment